Tax Preparation Service
Arizona Foothills Tax Accounting provides compliant income tax return preparation in complex scenarios for businesses, individuals, trusts, and estates.
Tax return preparation service is required every year for most people. Some only need an online DIY solution such as Turbo Tax for preparing their individual income tax return. Turbo Tax is well known because it’s owned by Intuit, which also owns QuickBooks. However, some people have a more complex tax situation, which requires consultation with and preparation by a licensed tax professional who has substantial experience and advanced knowledge of the Internal Revenue Code.
John Boyle, CFP®, AIF®, EA CTC, CEPA, is an IRS licensed Enrolled Agent, a Series 65 licensed Investment Adviser Representative, an Accredited Investment Fiduciary, Certified Financial Planner™, Certified Tax Coach, and Certified Exit Planning Advisor.
Business Tax Returns
- Form 1065, U.S. Return of Partnership Income
- Form 1120 S, U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation
- Form 1120, U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return
- Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax
- State Income Tax Returns
- State and Local Sales Tax Returns
Payroll Tax Returns
- Form 1099 MISC, Miscellaneous Income
- Form 1099 NEC, Nonemployee Compensation
- Form W2, Wage and Tax Statement
- Form 940, Employer’s Annual Federal Unemployment (FUTA) Tax Return
- Form 941, Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return
- State Unemployment (SUTA) Tax Returns
- State Wage Withholding Tax Returns
Individual, Estate, & Trust Tax Returns
- Form 1040, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- Form 1040 SR, U.S. Tax Return for Seniors
- Form 1041, U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts
What’s an Enrolled Agent?
Enrolled Agents are considered America’s Tax Experts®.
We’re federally licensed directly by the IRS.
John Boyle, CFP®, AIF®, EA, CTC, CEPA
Page Updated 10/04/2022.